Saturday, February 26, 2011

An interview with Rob: A Need to Succeed

At a first glance at Rob Kohlhaus, he might appear just as an average guy. And he is. However, Rob has taken his dedication as a weightlifter/trainer to the football field leading a D3 college football team as their motivating captain.
Rob shared a few thoughts on lifting and what drives him to be dedicated.


TGH: "When did you first start lifting?"
Rob: "After my freshman year of high school football."

TGH: "Did you ever get out of lifting and then find it difficult to get back into?"
Rob: "No, I have basically lifted at least three times a week since I started. But when I take a break I can't wait to get back into it."
TGH: "I know how that is. I'm the same way."

TGH: "Who or what do you think has been your biggest motivation when it comes to staying in shape?"
Rob: "To become a better athlete. Also I saw how small I was compared to other football players and I realized that to succeed I need to outwork everybody else."

Keep workin' hard. Get that drive to outwork everybody else and push yourself to new goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment